Functional Neurologic Disorders
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Location: University of Kansas Health System, TEAMS
Speaker: Brennen Bittel, D.O.
The speaker will:
- Review the epidemiology of functional neurologic disorders (FNDS)
- Discuss the clinical features and findings used to define and diagnose FNDs.
- Review the comorbidities that can predispose patients to develop FNDs.
- Discuss treatment options for patients with FNDs, including adaptations for therapy.
- Offer insight into the prognosis for patients with FNDs