Title: Post-Operative Care after Ankle Distraction Arthroplasty
Presented by: Andrew Swartout, PT, DPT, ATC
Date: Thursday, December 1st, 2022
Time: 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
Course Description: 1. Review of surgical procedure, injuries associated with typical cases, assessment, and post-operative rehab.
1. Discuss the history of the ankle distraction arthroplasty
2. Discuss the surgical procedure for an ankle distraction arthroplasty
3. Discuss the patient that is a good candidate for this type of procedure
4. Explain the primary goals of the outcome of this surgical procedure
5. Discuss the rehabilitation timeframes for these cases.